Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rivalry Class

Just a reminder, since I myself forgot, there is no Rivalry Seminar this week. You are responsible for a short paper on one international rivalry. Let me know if you have any questions, you may post comments with questions so everyone can get the same info. My webpage has the course syllabus which has the details for the assignment and also links to lists of rivalries. If you go off the list, it must be approved by me.

Dr. Valeriano

PS. No one is allowed to cite or use Wikipedia as a source. Use of web sources is discouraged unless you are referring to events that occurred within the last five years. You generally should cite library materials - first and secondary sources, including journal articles.

PPS. You should have at least five sources, all academic.

PPPS. You should turn the papers in by 5pm. You can slide them under my door or place them in my mailbox in 1101 BSB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crap - i didn't see this post till after i turned in my paper. I used wikipedia..... craaaaaap.